Design, Media, and Marketing Agency Seeks Spring/Summer 2020 Intern - Tafel Scholarship
***For Pitt Business Students Only***
Startup marketing and multimedia agency in east Pittsburgh is seeking an independent and creative intern who is eager to get their feet wet in social media, photography, multimedia and digital marketing. This position is work-from-home and requiring a commitment of 20-30 hours a week. Some travel may be necessary, applicants are encouraged to have access to reliable transportation. Mileage will be comped. Duties could include up to 33% “administrative” work.
Ideal applicants are highly motivated problem solvers with experience in social media, with a flair for content marketing. Photography and video experience is a big plus. We may ask our intern to do anything from live stream a convention to organizing and tagging photos.
- Access to reliable internet – position is from-home
- Availability to make/take calls during some normal business hours (workweek - 8am-6pm)
- Availability to make/take calls after normal business hours (6pm-9pm, & weekends)
- Solid Communication skills
- Strong Writing/editing skills
- Basic Office Word & Outlook skills
- Familiarity with Adobe products: InDesign, Photoshop, Spark, etc.
- Interest or background in design, photography, video, image editing, social media.
- Ability to occasionally travel in the surrounding area for event photography/videography.