Summer Digital Marketing Internship - Tafel Scholarship
***For Pitt Business Students Only***
Summer Marketing Internship Available (Pittsburgh, PA)
CivicScience, is looking for a marketing intern to assist in content creation, content syndication, social media, and PR. We are a modern-day polling company that collects millions of responses each week, spanning thousands of topics. We deliver the data we discover to the people and companies who can act on it. We are a fun, hard-working team, and predominantly work with Fortune 500 companies.
The intern will learn the ins and outs of content marketing, and working at a startup.
The internship will be catered to each individual candidate, with the possibilities to learn:
- How to create engaging content, whether it be a blog post or eBook.
- How to optimize content for the web.
- How to promote content, through free and paid channels.
- How to analyze performance of content and marketing campaigns.
- How to coordinate an account-based marketing (ABM) campaign.
- How to become comfortable with data, and create stories around it.
- How to use a CRM.
- And more!
- Edit and write data-driven blog posts for the company blog.
- Assist in the creation and execution of new content ideas.
- Assist in the syndication of content.
- The ability to create and execute longer-form research using our data.
The intern should be able to learn quickly, have experience with writing and social media. Position can be done remotely given the coronavirus pandemic. Candidates should also be comfortable learning to work with data, or should be willing to learn how.
June - August
Commitment of 12 weeks
Able to provide school credit.
Position is paid through Pitt Business Tafel Fund.