Content Strategist Intern - Tafel Scholarship
***For Pitt Business Students Only***
5 Generation Bakers in McKees Rocks is looking for a content strategist intern to help create effective and memorable digital experiences. The ideal candidate is a perfect blend of strategist & storyteller, and will be responsible for building, managing, executing, and growing Jenny Lee Swirl Bread’s content strategy. This position will report to the Director of Marketing, a Pitt Business alumnus who has been featured by Google and Adobe for creating compelling digital experiences.
- Produce content that aligns with brand audiences across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Email, and jennyleeswirlbread.com.
- Analyze and communicate results, including key performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Research and implement SEO best practices.
- Maintain and expand relationships with social media influencers.
- Develop consumer profiles based on data to improve messaging and to better target advertisements.
- Obsess over details and advocate for the delivery of the right content at the right time, delivered to the right place.
- Experience writing, editing, and/or planning online content.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great communication skills.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus.
- Photography and Videography experience a plus.
- Being a foodie with a sweet tooth is a plus!