Pittsburgh Devotee Internship - Tafel Scholarship
***For College of Business Administration Students Only***
love, Pittsburgh is looking for an intern to help build processes, understand trends, and enhance how we engage with customers.
We are a local small business with two brick and mortar stores located in Downtown Pittsburgh and Mount Washington. We will introduce you to our store operations which you will draw on as you work on focused projects that will create an impact to our operations, products, and customer experience.
Through 1:1 interactions with our owners and our staff, you will get first hand experience on running a small business, working independently, and understanding how your work impacts our team and customers.
We are open to a variety of majors and will tailor the projects you work on to fit your strengths and areas of interest. Examples of projects that you may work on include:
- Implementing improvements to our ecommerce site including UX enhancements and SEO
- Analyzing current processes and mapping improvements for key store operations
- Conducting inventory analyses and implementing inventory management practices (such as ABC)
- Researching product trends and conducting competitive analyses of product mix and pricing
- Developing marketing plans and content for our various marketing platforms
- Understanding our indirect spend and finding opportunities for cost out
Applicants who are interested in entrepreneurship, small business, and supporting local economies will be a great fit for this role. We are excited to get to know you!
In your cover letter, please include your story of how you are connected to Pittsburgh, and one thing you love about Pittsburgh.