Digital Marketing Intern - Tafel Scholarship
***For College of Business Administration Students Only***
ProFromGo is looking for a marketing intern who is interested in website development and digital marketing as a service. Primary responsibilities will depend on the intern’s unique skillset and interests and may include: helping develop and design new client websites via simple drag-and-drop tools licensed by ProFromGo, writing and editing blog, social media, and/or email copy, interfacing with clients during weekly teleconferences. This will be a fast-paced hands-on experience for qualified interns.
Additionally, extensive training will be provided and the intern will walk away with certifications that improve their attractiveness and employability in our industry, in addition to expanding their capabilities and knowledge base.
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior pursuing a BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business
- Creative writing abilities, must be able to create engaging content for clients in various industries
- Attention to detail, must have the ability to efficiently edit and proofread websites
- Self-sufficiency and resourcefulness, we need someone who will work on their own without constant supervision
- Basic knowledge of drag and drop design tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, ability to learn new programs and user interfaces quickly
- Perpetually curious
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in a team environment
- Must be available for at least 10 hours per week