Digital Marketing Internship - Tafel Scholarship
***For College of Business Administration Students Only***
Digital Marketing Internship - Summer 2020
Cosmitto is a Pittsburgh-based digital marketing agency located in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh. Want a sneak peek into our workplace? Check out our Instagram or read up on why we stand by the statement that weird works for our company culture.
The primary objective of our summer internship position is to provide a student with a comprehensive understanding of the services Cosmitto provides to its clients — to put you in the shoes of one of our employees. Interns will be given the opportunity to work 1:1 with our specialists to gain hands-on experience of marketing and communications careers through a robust, interactive, and flexible curriculum.
The student will leave the internship with months’ worth of client calls and project experience as well as newfound insight into aspects of marketing they may wish to do in the future. At the end of the semester, they will not only have agency work experience but also the opportunity to become Google Ads, Google Analytics, and/or Inbound Marketing certified. Your experience with Cosmitto is what you make it — if you want to learn more about a specific service, we will tailor the internship to fit your goals.
This 10-week internship will run from Monday, June 1 to Friday, August 7 for 20 hours/week. These dates and times are flexible and can change based on the selected candidate.
Some of the things you’ll get to do:
- SEO: website audits, copy rewrites and implementation
- Content: strategy, blogs
- Social Media: strategy, posting calendars
- Email: newsletters, reporting
- Paid Advertising: strategy, execution
Here’s what we ask of you:
- Must be pursuing a degree in marketing, writing, advertising, communications, PR, or a related field
- Undergraduate or graduate applicants welcome — the position can be tailored to the experience level
- Agency life moves quickly, so being organized and flexible is a necessity
- Developed communication and writing skills
- Previous marketing experience is a plus but not required
Job Type: Internship, 20 hours a week
To Apply: email your resume, cover letter, and writing sample to Nikki Staley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Writing samples can include academic papers, blogs, or previous work experience, in addition to others.